Nominations for BizWest’s 2023 40 Under Forty recognition event are now being accepted.
The program recognizes 40 emerging business leaders under age 40 who are making a mark on their communities through professional success and volunteer activities. Those recognized are helping shape the future of the Boulder Valley and Northern Colorado.
To be eligible, nominees must:
If you have a caregiver or know someone who has been serving as a primary caregiver, March 3rd is the day to reach out and show them how much they are valued!
- Be under 40 years of age on or before Dec. 31, 2023.
- Not have been a previous 40 Under Forty honoree.
- Have achieved a leadership role at his or her firm.
- Have had an impact on, as well as maintained leadership in, his or her organization.
- Live or work in at least one the following counties: Boulder, Broomfield, Larimer or Weld.
- Have received significant achievements in the community through professional recognition.
- Have worked to help others through community service and charitable giving.
Deadline for submission is Friday, Aug. 11 (11:59 p.m.) The nomination form can be found here.
The recognition ceremony will be from 5 to 7 p.m. Sept. 27 at Grace Place in Berthoud. Ticketing information for the event will be available soon.