LONGMONT — EforAll Longmont’s annual pitch competition was a bit different this year as founders showcased their companies in both English and Spanish.
A total of 12 candidates participated across the two events — one an English pitch slam and a Spanish version of the contest — administered by nonprofit startup accelerator.
“Pitch contests are a great way for community members to share their latest business ideas and potentially win funding to support startup costs,” EforAll Longmont executive director Caroline HafeleWe said in a prepared statement. “We are grateful to have an opportunity to learn about these new ideas and encourage new business development throughout Boulder County.”
The winners of the English-language pitch slam were:
- Michael Milakovic of Mighty Mikes Foods.
- Carolyn Taylor-Harris of Sanita Soul.
- D.L. Pos Ryant of The Peace & Humanity Smoothie Bus.
The Spanish-language victors were:
- Victoria Garcia of Apapacho Cacao.
- Mayra Lagunas of Aprendo en 20.
- Yesica Colin of Adventure Tots.