The Boulder County Business Hall of Fame has named its Class of 2020.
The inductees will be honored at a luncheon Sept. 10 at the Embassy Suites, 2601 Canyon Blvd., in Boulder.
This year’s inductees include:
- Cotton Burden, founder of Burden Inc., a family-owned real estate investment and development company in Longmont.
- Todd Dutkin, CEO of Fresca Foods Inc., a Louisville-based supply-chain and manufacturing partner for food companies.
- Scott Green, former site director for Google Boulder.
- Lori Sutorius Jones, president and CEO of Avocet Communications, a Longmont-based marketing company.
- Carol Riggs, owner of Sturtz & Copeland Florists and Greenhouses in Boulder.
The Boulder County Business Hall of Fame is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to the encouragement of business excellence in Boulder County by recognizing and inducting deserving business leaders into the Hall of Fame.
To become a sponsor of the 2020 Boulder County Business Hall of Fame program, contact Merix Gustin at 303-641-7165 or firstname.lastname@example.org.