BOULDER — Prominent speakers from key disciplines will inform and engage participants on leadership principles and techniques during the BizWest Academy, a five-session leadership-development program that commences Sept. 27.
The program, presented by BizWest Media LLC, will include presentations by individuals who will encourage application of these concepts to real-world experiences, and create cross-sector insights that spark innovative approaches to pressing challenges.
BizWest Academy will be led by Jessica Hartung, founder of Integrated Work. Hartung is a mentor, partner, and guide for those leveling up their leadership, their teams and their communities to a better future. Presenters include:
- Susan Graf, C-level executive and thought leader.
- Juliet Henry, vice president of security, data privacy and protection, EPI-USE America.
- Sage Hobbs, coach, writer and speaker with Sage Hobbs Coaching LLC.
- Evan Manée, founder, Mind Body Alchemy.
- Eric Meade, principal, Whole Mind Strategy Group.
- Laurie Seymour, founder, The Baca Journey.
- Jennifer Simpson, president, Integrated Work Strategies.
The five-session program commences Sept. 27, with additional sessions in October and November. The program will include two full-day and three half-day sessions.
BizWest Academy provides a unique learning experience that enables participants to grow via:
- Creative and engaged professional development with a select group of nominated peers, local business leaders, and impact-driven leadership experts.
- Increased Listening Intelligence using the ECHO Listening Profile, the first cognitive-based listening assessment for understanding listening styles and corresponding behaviors.
- Established C-Level executives who provide leadership lessons learned and fresh perspectives.
- Custom curriculum and real-world case studies that can be applied across industries and organizations.
- Professional network of peers from a cross-section of industries and organizations.
- Practical personal and professional development to grow leadership skill sets and mindsets
- Collective learning strategies — the most effective and fun way to network and learn at the same time.
Keynoting the five sessions will be some of the region’s most-successful entrepreneurs and business leaders:
- Gerry Agnes, president and CEO of Elevations Credit Union, a winner of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- David Barnett, founder and CEO of PopSockets LLC, which since 2014 has sold more than 110 million PopSocket grips worldwide.
- Dana Dupuis, founder and CEO, ECHO Listening Profile.
- Brook Eddy, founder and CEO, Bhakti Chai, a Boulder-based company that blends fresh and sustainably sourced chai (fair trade, non-GMO, organic) with triple-bottom-line and B Corp business practices.
- Adrian Tuck, CEO of Uplight, formed from the merger of Tendril and Simple Energy.
Nominations to attend the BizWest Academy are being accepted through Sept. 13.