BOULDER — Prominent speakers from key disciplines will inform and engage participants on leadership principles and techniques during the BizWest Academy, a five-session leadership-development program that commences Sept. 27.
The program, presented by BizWest Media LLC, will include presentations by individuals who will encourage application of these concepts to real-world experiences, and create cross-sector insights that spark innovative approaches to pressing challenges.
As your business grows and matures, it is almost inevitable you will ask yourself whether to buy or lease space from which to operate. Here are a few key considerations when making this decision.
BizWest Academy will be led by Jessica Hartung, founder of Integrated Work. Hartung is a mentor, partner, and guide for those leveling up their leadership, their teams and their communities to a better future. Presenters include:
- Susan Graf, C-level executive and thought leader.
- Juliet Henry, vice president of security, data privacy and protection, EPI-USE America.
- Sage Hobbs, coach, writer and speaker with Sage Hobbs Coaching LLC.
- Evan Manée, founder, Mind Body Alchemy.
- Eric Meade, principal, Whole Mind Strategy Group.
- Laurie Seymour, founder, The Baca Journey.
- Jennifer Simpson, president, Integrated Work Strategies.
The five-session program commences Sept. 27, with additional sessions in October and November. The program will include two full-day and three half-day sessions.
BizWest Academy provides a unique learning experience that enables participants to grow via:
- Creative and engaged professional development with a select group of nominated peers, local business leaders, and impact-driven leadership experts.
- Increased Listening Intelligence using the ECHO Listening Profile, the first cognitive-based listening assessment for understanding listening styles and corresponding behaviors.
- Established C-Level executives who provide leadership lessons learned and fresh perspectives.
- Custom curriculum and real-world case studies that can be applied across industries and organizations.
- Professional network of peers from a cross-section of industries and organizations.
- Practical personal and professional development to grow leadership skill sets and mindsets
- Collective learning strategies — the most effective and fun way to network and learn at the same time.
Keynoting the five sessions will be some of the region’s most-successful entrepreneurs and business leaders:
- Gerry Agnes, president and CEO of Elevations Credit Union, a winner of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- David Barnett, founder and CEO of PopSockets LLC, which since 2014 has sold more than 110 million PopSocket grips worldwide.
- Dana Dupuis, founder and CEO, ECHO Listening Profile.
- Brook Eddy, founder and CEO, Bhakti Chai, a Boulder-based company that blends fresh and sustainably sourced chai (fair trade, non-GMO, organic) with triple-bottom-line and B Corp business practices.
- Adrian Tuck, CEO of Uplight, formed from the merger of Tendril and Simple Energy.
Nominations to attend the BizWest Academy are being accepted through Sept. 13.