Thirteen women will be recognized as recipients of BizWest’s 2020 Women of Distinction Awards, and members of the public can participate in the virtual, livestream event at no charge. But registration is required.
The event will be Aug. 26 from 4 to 6 p.m. Event registration available here. Award winners and their guests will be feted at a VIP reception at the TPC Golf Course in Berthoud.
This year’s winners and the industry categories in which they will be recognized are:
- Melissa Moran, CBRE, real estate.
- Glenda Haines, Eves & Haines Wealth Management, banking.
- Isabel Yang, Advanced Energy Industries Inc., manufacturing.
- Andrea Heyman, Colorado State University, outstanding mentor.
- Pam Jackson, Colorado State University, education.
- Barbara Wasung, Marcia L. Siebring, CPA; outstanding volunteer.
- Grace Taylor, UCHealth, health-care.
- Joyce Saffel, Columbine Health, health-care.
- Stephanie Gausch, Weld Food Bank, nonprofit.
- Amy Tallent, The Tallent Co., business and business services.
- SeonAh Kendall, city of Fort Collins, government, energy and utilities.
- Cindy Mackin, city of Loveland, government, energy and utilities.
- Susan Ison, city of Loveland, leading lady.