FORT COLLINS — BizWest has announced its list of Northern Colorado’s Forty Under 40 for 2015.
The annual list, now in its 12th year, recognizes the best and brightest emerging leaders in the region who make a difference in their companies, industries and communities. Those being honored had to be younger than age 40 by Dec. 31 of this year.
A ceremony celebrating the honorees will be held from 5:30 to 8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 3, at Fort Collins Country Club, 1920 Country Club Road in Fort Collins. The program will feature hors d’oeuvres, cocktails, networking and a program featuring the honorees and a keynote address by Richard Fagerlin, founder and president of Fort Collins-based Peak Solutions.
Early-bird tickets, at $49 until Oct. 27 and $59 thereafter, can be purchased online at www.fortyunderforty.com. For information on corporate tables or sponsorships, contact Sandy Powell at 970-218-0538 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year’s honorees are:
• Jordan Austin, owner and financial counselor at Mountain Plains Group West/Thrivent Financial.
• Clay Bartlett, associate attorney with Coan, Payton & Payne LLC.
• Heather Beckman, managing partner and head chef at Silver Grill Cafe.
• Mary Bengford, managing broker at Re/Max Alliance.
• Joshua Birks, economic health director for the city of Fort Collins.
• Brandi Broadley, Realtor/broker at Coldwell Banker.
• Phil Canipe, president of Aire-Master.
• Mark Culloton, general manager of Austin’s American Grill.
• Melissa Doherty, broker associate at The Group Inc., Real Estate.
• John M. Durkin, director of corporate relations at Colorado State University.
• Mary Francis, marketing director for client relations at the Francis Team/Cornerstone Home Lending.
• Ariana Friedlander, founder and principal of Rosabella Consulting.
• Michael Guerriero, principal of Power Down LLC.
• Kate Hagdorn, vice president for marketing and communications at United Way of Larimer County.
• LJ Houska, vice president of Houska Automotive Services Inc.
• Brad Inhulsen, broker associate and owner of Sears Real Estate.
• Kendra Johnson, employee-benefits sales executive at Flood and Peterson.
• Kelli Johnson, public information manager at the High Plains Library District.
• Korrie Johnston, fundraising and marketing coordinator for the city of Fort Collins’ Gardens on Spring Creek.
• Eric Knotts, head golf professional at Harmony Club.
• Kelly McBartlett, partner/broker associate at The Group, Inc., Real Estate.
• Melissa McDonald, agent and owner at State Farm Insurance.
• Adam Molzer, coordinator for the OtterCares Foundation.
• Lee J. Morehead, associate attorney at Otis, Bedingfield & Peters LLC.
• Sara Muth, branch manager at First National Bank.
• Tim Odil, senior litigation attorney at Otis Bedingfield & Peters LLC.
• Elias Quiñonez, college counselor in the Colorado Department of Higher Education.
• Lindsay Roselle, founder and co-owner of Mindstream Yoga and founder and chief executive of Women& Inc.
• Andrea Schaefer, broker associate at The Group, Inc. Real Estate.
• Sara Seely, business-development professional at First National Bank.
• Brian Seifried, president of Wing Shack Enterprises Inc.
• Tiana Smith, customer accounts manager for the city of Fort Collins.
• Ryan Smith, financial adviser at Thrivent Financial.
• Gretchen Stanford, customer relations manager for the city of Loveland.
• Kimberly Stern, director of social and digital media at Colorado State University.
• Kristen Tatti, public-relations program manager at Otter Products.
• Stephane Tillman, executive director of The Family Center/La Familia.
• Ashley Valenzuela-Ruesgen, business outreach and internship coordinator at Aims Community College.
• Tricia Vincent, employee engagement specialist at the OtterCares Foundation.
• Scott Warner, vice president for sales at Connecting Point.