How do the revised rules in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 affect you and your business?
The 8th annual Bixpo Business and Technology Expo is scheduled for Wednesday, Sept. 26, at the Embassy Suites in Loveland.
This year’s September Symposium will feature nine seminars:
- “How Good Are You at Being a Virtual Executive?”
- “Career Mojo for Managers.”
- “Becoming a Salt & Light Leader.”
- “An Insider’s Look at Leadership Success.”
- “Choosing Success; the ‘What’ and the ‘How.’”
- “Connection is the New Black.”
- “Marketing Doesn’t Work, The RIGHT Direct Marketing Does!”
- “Too Much College, Not Enough Kindergarten.”
- “Increase Profits Through Operational Analysis.”
Sponsor Generated Content
Detailed descriptions and registration is at: www.Larimerworkforce.org/symposium.
The Larimer County Workforce Center has presented the annual September Symposium since 1985.
The September Symposium’s principal sponsors are the Northern Colorado Business Report and the Coloradoan Media Group.
Founded by Jeff Nuttall, publisher of the Northern Colorado Business Report, and Chris Wood, publisher of the Boulder County Business Report, Bixpo is the leading business exposition in Northern Colorado.
Attendance is free.
To be a sponsor or an exhibitor, email Northern Colorado Business Report Sales Director Sandy Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 970-232-3144.