Naturally Boulder Pitch Slam to feature 5 firms, $75K prize
BOULDER — Five companies have been selected to compete for $75,000 in prizes next month at the Naturally Boulder Pitch Slam event.
The contest will be held on Feb. 23 at the Boulder Jewish Community Center.
Participating companies, according to a Naturally Boulder news release, are:
- Hazlo — Non-alcoholic elixirs with electrolytes, adaptogens and antioxidants.
- Hooch Booch — Hard and non-alcoholic canned kombuchas.
- Peak State Coffee — Whole bean coffee with functional mushrooms.
- Qi Alchemy — Brings ancient Korean herbalism to the modern world.
- Terraseed — Vegan multivitamin in a plastic-free bottle.
“Since Naturally Boulder started nearly 20 years ago, our goal has always been to support our members’ growth,” Naturally Boulder executive director Bill Capsalis said in the release. “Since the beginning, the annual Pitch Slam has been a fun and entertaining, yet highly effective, way to connect growing companies with possible investors, retailers, suppliers, and industry leaders to move these young companies into the next stage of growth.”