Thirteen women will be recognized as recipients of BizWest’s 2020 Women of Distinction Awards.
The winners will be celebrated Aug. 26 from 4 to 6 p.m. in a free virtual BizWest event, with registration available here.
A limited-attendance live event may also be held, but details remain to be finalized.
This year’s winners and the industry categories in which they will be recognized are:
- Melissa Moran, CBRE, real estate.
- Glenda Haines, Eves & Haines Wealth Management, banking.
- Isabel Yang, Advanced Energy Industries Inc., manufacturing.
- Andrea Heyman, Colorado State University, outstanding mentor.
- Pam Jackson, Colorado State University, education.
- Barbara Wasung, Marcia L. Siebring, CPA; outstanding volunteer.
- Grace Taylor, UCHealth, health-care.
- Joyce Saffel, Columbine Health, health-care.
- Stephanie Gausch, Weld Food Bank, nonprofit.
- Amy Tallent, The Tallent Co., business and business services.
- SeonAh Kendall, city of Fort Collins, government, energy and utilities.
- Cindy Mackin, city of Loveland, government, energy and utilities.
- Susan Ison, city of Loveland, leading lady.