Thirteen women will be recognized as recipients of BizWest’s 2020 Women of Distinction Awards.
The winners will be celebrated Aug. 26 from 4 to 6 p.m. in a free virtual BizWest event, with registration available here.
But living with cancer is a life change. It could mean an inability to work and function. Even with health insurance, some patients struggle to make ends meet. That’s where our cancer patient and family assistance fund comes in.
A limited-attendance live event may also be held, but details remain to be finalized.
This year’s winners and the industry categories in which they will be recognized are:
- Melissa Moran, CBRE, real estate.
- Glenda Haines, Eves & Haines Wealth Management, banking.
- Isabel Yang, Advanced Energy Industries Inc., manufacturing.
- Andrea Heyman, Colorado State University, outstanding mentor.
- Pam Jackson, Colorado State University, education.
- Barbara Wasung, Marcia L. Siebring, CPA; outstanding volunteer.
- Grace Taylor, UCHealth, health-care.
- Joyce Saffel, Columbine Health, health-care.
- Stephanie Gausch, Weld Food Bank, nonprofit.
- Amy Tallent, The Tallent Co., business and business services.
- SeonAh Kendall, city of Fort Collins, government, energy and utilities.
- Cindy Mackin, city of Loveland, government, energy and utilities.
- Susan Ison, city of Loveland, leading lady.