FORT COLLINS — Bohemian Foundation has awarded $114,150 to 12 music-related organizations.
The Muse program provides grants of up to $20,000 to nonprofit music organizations in Larimer and Weld counties. Recipients included:
- 105.5 The Colorado Sound, 53:14 music-video equipment, $10,000.
- Fort Collins Musicians Association, FoCoMX, $10,000.
- Foundation Music School, general operating support, $20,000.
- Friends of Levitt Pavilion Denver, Northern Colorado to Denver: Lefitt Bridge Program (round II), $4,900.
- Kid Pan Alley, The Stories We Share, $4,250.
- KRFC 88.9 FM Fort Collins, general operating support, $20,000.
- Museum of Art Fort Collins, Fort Collins House Concerts, $2,500.
- Partnership for Age-Friendly Communities in Larimer County, Sound Affects, $15,000.
- Sustain Music & Nature, Sagebrush Sessions, $5,000.
- University of Colorado Denver, LYNX National Arts & Media Camp, $10,000.
- University of Northern Colorado Foundation, Concert Under the Stars, $7,500.
- Wolverine Farm Publishing, Music for the Publick, $5,000.
Bohemian provides the Muse grants in the fall and spring. Funding requests must align with at least one of Bohemian Foundation’s music goals: to provide youth with encouragement and opportunities to express themselves through music; to help musicians and music-related businesses grow and develop; and to increase performances of live contemporary music.