BOULDER — Some of the region’s most-successful CEOs will keynote sessions of BizWest Academy, a new leadership-development program of BizWest Media LLC.
The five-session program commences Sept. 27, with additional sessions in October and November. The program will include two full-day and three half-day sessions and is being organized alongside Jessica Hartung, founder of Integrated Work, a Boulder-based leadership consulting firm devoted to building the leaders society needs through real-world work while also functioning as a learning laboratory for innovative work practices.
BizWest Academy provides a unique learning experience that enables participants to grow via:
- Creative and engaged professional development with a select group of nominated peers, local business leaders, and impact-driven leadership experts.
- Increased Listening Intelligence using the ECHO Listening Profile, the first cognitive-based listening assessment for understanding listening styles and corresponding behaviors.
- Established C-Level executives who provide leadership lessons learned and fresh perspectives.
- Custom curriculum and real-world case studies that can be applied across industries and organizations.
- Professional network of peers from a cross-section of industries and organizations.
- Practical personal and professional development to grow leadership skill sets and mindsets
- Collective learning strategies — the most effective and fun way to network and learn at the same time.
Keynoting the five sessions will be some of the region’s most-successful entrepreneurs and business leaders:
- Gerry Agnes, president and CEO of Elevations Credit Uni
on, a winner of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- David Barnett, founder and CEO of PopSockets LLC, which since 2014 has sold more than 110 million PopSocket grips worldwide.
- Dana Dupuis, founder and CEO, ECHO Listening Profile.
- Brook Eddy, founder and CEO, Bhakti Chai, a Boulder-based company that blends fresh and sustainably sourced chai (fair trade, non-GMO, organic) with triple-bottom-line and B Corp business practices.
- Adrian Tuck, CEO of Uplight, formed from the merger of Tendril and Simple Energy.
Nominations to attend the BizWest Academy are being accepted through Sept. 20.