LOVELAND — The multiple listing service for residential property in Northern Colorado has joined in a collaborative arrangement with the Pike’s Peak organization that does the same thing in southern Colorado.
The two organizations, Information and Real Estate Services LLC based in Loveland and Pikes Peak Realtor Services Corp. based in Colorado Springs, together provide services to more than 10,000 Realtors.
The two organizations have signed a Sentrilock Reciprocal Agreement to make it easier for brokers who utilize the electronic lockbox service to show properties in both market areas. The two MLS organizations already share access to each other’s listings using Realtors Property Resource (RPR) View.
“The Sentrilock agreement is a simple implementation that will streamline the process for our customers,” said RSC CEO Amy Reid in a prepared statement.
IRES CEO Lauren Hansen added, “Amy and I are pleased to offer a ‘quick win’ for brokers that allows them to better service their customers.”
RSC and IRES are exploring other ways to collaborate, including single point of entry with a goal of allowing brokers to enter a listing in either system and populate data wherever they desire it to appear.
IRES has been making other changes. On Oct. 1, it announced an agreement with Broker Public Portal and its Homesnap public-facing portal to permit people to search for real estate properties listed on 160 multiple listing services across the country.
The agreement means that people using a Realtor affiliated with IRES will have their properties viewable across the country on Homesnap.
Homesnap also sends exclusive leads to the listing agent or broker for free, in real time.
Homesnap benefits include:
- Real-time MLS data on the go, including the ability to search listings by address, street, commute time, zip code, map, school zones, MLS ID and more
- Agent-only MLS data, such as commission splits, showing instructions and confidential listing information
- Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, similar active listings, recent sales comps, lot boundaries, etc.
- Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent activity, sales and deal flow
- In-app messaging with clients and/or other agents
- Automated, customizable email marketing to clients and contacts
- Digital marketing tools, such as the ability to advertise listings across the most popular networks, including Google, Facebook, Instagram and Waze