DENVER — Denver Startup Week will take place Sept. 24 to 28 across Denver.
The event, which features panels and activities surrounding Denver’s startup community, features six main tracks this year: designer, developer, founder, growth, maker and product. There are also several topics and industry clusters: IOT, healthtech, cannabis and blockchain.
While owning a building seems like something every successful business should do, that’s not always the case. For many companies, it makes more sense to continue leasing space, freeing up time and capital that can be better utilized in other ways.
Basecamp for Denver Startup Week will be located downtown in The Commons at 1245 Champa Street and will be sponsored by Chase for Business.
The week will include headline events such as a pitch competition, a startup crawl, job fair, opening and closing parties and a product showcase.
Mile High Hustle, the Denver Startup Week Podcast, will also drop its eighth episode on Monday of Startup Week, after releasing episodes leading up to the event.
Panels and activities during the week include:
- States of Cannabis
- Tech… The Future of Caregiving
- More than Pretty: Let’s talk beauty, an ever-changing industry with endless possibilities
- The Product Marketer’s Playbook
- How to Get Hired and Succeed as a Junior Developer
- Cannabis: The future is female
- (Re)designing Denver to Support Women in Entrepreneurship
- Reinvigorating a Baby Boomer Business — Buying and Building
- How can Blockchain Help My Non-crypto startup?
- Tai Chi for Entrepreneurs
- Being a Founder in the Military Community
- Blood, Sweat and Beers
- Designing Culture for Creative Teams
- Flexible Work Policies: Building a Team that Thrives
- Denver’s Talent Problem
The full schedule can be viewed online, where attendees can also register.
Sponsors for the event include Aging 2.0 Local — Denver Chapter, Chase for Business, Colorado State University, Downtown Denver Partnership and Slack, among others.