LONGMONT — Longmont Startup Week has unveiled its schedule of events for the week of July 23 to 27 under the theme “Smarter. Together.”
Each day has events starting at 8 a.m. and going until the evening.
While owning a building seems like something every successful business should do, that’s not always the case. For many companies, it makes more sense to continue leasing space, freeing up time and capital that can be better utilized in other ways.
The schedule of events is broken up into several tracks: capital, designer, developer, ecosystem, entrepreneurship, founder, growth, health, healthcare, meetups, networking, products, smart cities, women entrepreneurs and other topics.
Panels during the week include:
- Latino Founders
- Simple Tools to Put Your Business Ideas to the Test
- Why Smarter Cities need Startups and Startups need Smarter Cities
- Women in Team Leadership Roles is Good for Business
- Understanding Market Opportunities with Cultural Demographics
- Big Data Techniques: Punch Beyond Your Fighting Weight
- Lean Manufacturing
- Machine Learning for Startups
- Corporate VCs: the Firms, the Myths, the Legends
- Finding Hidden Talent: Autistic Talent in the Workplace
- The Business of Startups: In Spanish
There will also be other panels, as well as daily yoga, coffee and networking. The event will have a pitch competition and keynote speakers.
All events are free and open to the public. Those interested in attending can view the full schedule.