BROOMFIELD — Datavail Corp., one of the fastest-growing companies in the Boulder/Broomfield region, added $27.8 million in revenue in one year to mark the highest annual dollar growth of any company in BizWest’s Mercury 100 program.
Winners of the annual fastest-growing companies competition were announced Wednesday night in an event at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield.
The Mercury competition recognizes percentage revenue growth over a two-year period, but the Datavail achievement was noteworthy and announced at the conclusion of the event.
Vertiba LLC, which has been purchased by the French firm Publicis.Sapient, scored the highest percentage increase in revenue over two years among the largest companies. It gained 116 percent.
The full list of 100 winners in order of percentage growth over two years can be found here.
The top five finishers in each flight were:
Flight 1 — Revenue above $8 million
- Vertiba LLC, with 116 percent growth.
- Barnes Electrical Contracting Inc.
- Datavail Corp.
- Bobo’s Oat Bars
Flight 2 — Revenue $3,700,001 to $8 million
- Brandzooka, with 1,900 percent growth
- Xero Shoes
- Avior Control Technologies Inc.
- Concept 32/Closet and Storage Concepts
- DevlopIntelligence LLC
Flight 3 — Revenue $l,300,001 to $3,700,000
- Skycastle Construction, with 86 percent growth
- Ecoscape Environmental Design LLC
- Rosewood Constructors Inc.
- Second Phase LLC
Flight 4 — Revenue $600,001 to $1,300,000
- Cadence Labs LLC, with 272 percent growth
- Koglin Group LLC
- Liquid Mechanics Brewing Co.
- Greater Western Plumbing Services LLC
- All County Boulder Property Management
Flight 5 — Revenue up to $600,000
- Sanderson Architects LLC, with 126 percent growth
- Freedom Folding Bikes
- Summit HR Solutions
- Gehring & Associates, Architectural Engineers
- CareFree Travel Associates Inc.
Winners of both the Boulder Valley Mercury program and the Northern Colorado program will be included among the BizWest 500 listings that will be in the July edition of BizWest.