We find ourselves in the middle of one of the greatest wealth transfer periods of all time. Those with wealth must decide whether they want to make transfers, and if they do, they must decide how much, to whom, when and in what structure?
Sponsor Generated Content
The recipients are:
- Teaching Excellence in Undergraduate Education: Charlotte Mills, Music
- Teaching Excellence in Graduate Education: Melissa Henry, Nursing
- Excellence in Faculty Service: Mark Smith, Sport and Exercise Science
- Excellence in Faculty Advisement: Robert Heiny, Mathematical Sciences
- School/Department Excellence in Service: School of Special Education
- School/Department Excellence in Scholarship: Department of History
- Excellence through Performance Assessment (two awards given): Cesar Chavez Cultural Center; Mathematical Sciences, College of Natural and Health Sciences
- Academic Leadership Excellence: Vergie Amendola, Music
The recipients will be honored at the annual Celebration of Academic Excellence Awards Reception April 24.