How do the revised rules in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 affect you and your business?
The recipients are:
- Teaching Excellence in Undergraduate Education: Charlotte Mills, Music
- Teaching Excellence in Graduate Education: Melissa Henry, Nursing
- Excellence in Faculty Service: Mark Smith, Sport and Exercise Science
- Excellence in Faculty Advisement: Robert Heiny, Mathematical Sciences
- School/Department Excellence in Service: School of Special Education
- School/Department Excellence in Scholarship: Department of History
- Excellence through Performance Assessment (two awards given): Cesar Chavez Cultural Center; Mathematical Sciences, College of Natural and Health Sciences
- Academic Leadership Excellence: Vergie Amendola, Music
The recipients will be honored at the annual Celebration of Academic Excellence Awards Reception April 24.