How do the revised rules in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 affect you and your business?
Advance tickets for the daylong conference hosted by the Boulder County Business Report are $49 each. The price increases to $59 at the door.
This year’s conference runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Stadium Club at Folsom Field on the University of Colorado-Boulder campus.
Sponsor Generated Content
Topics covered will include:
– The Art of Investment, identifying trends and strategies for investment opportunities as the market rebounds from recession.
– Breaking Ground, providing a rundown of the region’s top new commercial construction projects.
– Disaster Lesson Plan, looking at the effects the September flood had on the area real estate market and providing property owners tips on preparing for and recovering from natural disasters.
– Visionary Ventures, with a panel presenting ideas for unique properties and developments such as Boulder’s Civic Area, the University of Colorado’s East Campus and the St Julien Hotel & Spa’s civic use pad.
– Home-Building Revival, with a rundown of the newest single-family and multifamily construction projects emerging in the area.
Six hours of continuing education credits provided through Van Education Center are available for an additional $12 by signing up at www.vaned.com/BCBR.
Online registration for the conference is available here.