Advance tickets for the daylong conference hosted by the Boulder County Business Report are $49 each. The price increases to $59 at the door.
This year’s conference runs from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Stadium Club at Folsom Field on the University of Colorado-Boulder campus.
Topics covered will include:
– The Art of Investment, identifying trends and strategies for investment opportunities as the market rebounds from recession.
– Breaking Ground, providing a rundown of the region’s top new commercial construction projects.
– Disaster Lesson Plan, looking at the effects the September flood had on the area real estate market and providing property owners tips on preparing for and recovering from natural disasters.
– Visionary Ventures, with a panel presenting ideas for unique properties and developments such as Boulder’s Civic Area, the University of Colorado’s East Campus and the St Julien Hotel & Spa’s civic use pad.
– Home-Building Revival, with a rundown of the newest single-family and multifamily construction projects emerging in the area.
Six hours of continuing education credits provided through Van Education Center are available for an additional $12 by signing up at www.vaned.com/BCBR.
Online registration for the conference is available here.