Colorado small businesses are less likely to change health insurers for the upcoming year, even as they anticipate continued price increases, according to the second-annual Delta Dental of Colorado Small Business Survey.
Click here to read more
This year’s Pink Rocks honorees were:
• Randia Morrow, Sunrise Community Health Center: Outstanding Medical Professional
• Marianne Pearson, Poudre Valley Cancer Network: Outstanding Patient Support Services
• Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital, with special recognition to Ernest Trujillo: Outstanding Medical Provider
• The Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, with special recognition to J. Bradley Stern, M.D. and Nancy Arrieta: Outstanding Medical Provider
• Skye McKenzie: Outstanding Survivor Advocate
• Joel Kaines, DDS: Schaefer and Kaines Family Dentistry: Outstanding Community Leadership
• Christina Dawkins, Co’s Auto Group: Outstanding Community Awareness
Mary Vivo, Executive Director of the Women’s Resource Center says, “Thank you to those who joined us in celebrating our successes and creating awareness about the challenges we face in connecting women with affordable healthcare.”
Thank you to the following companies and organizations for sponsoring the 2012 Pink Rocks Awards Luncheon: Advanced Medical Imaging Consultants, Advanced Energy, McKee Medical Center, Associates in Family Medicine, Poudre Valley Cancer Network, Women’s Clinic of Northern Colorado, Dr. Patricia C. Palagi, Dr. Michael M. Towbin, and Kathy Randall, LRN.
About the Women’s Resource Center—The Women’s Resource Center is dedicated to increasing access to dental services and breast, cervical, and ovarian care for low-income, un/underinsured Larimer Country residents through preventative outreach education, connection to low-cost services, and patient navigation. We are a community-based non-profit that has been contributing to the well-being of Larimer County since 1975. For more information visit www.womens-resource.org.