How do the revised rules in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 affect you and your business?
The 200-gallon water heater at Oskar Blues Home Made Liquids & Solids was malfunctioning, leading it to repeatedly attempt to light itself, according to Oskar Blues. The five-year-old water heater that was installed new during the 2009 opening of the restaurant has passed all of its inspections.
Sponsor Generated Content
Repairs to restaurant equipment have been made and Longmont authorities have cleared the restaurant to reopen at 11 a.m. Tuesday.
Authorities responded at 12:40 p.m. Sunday to a report by Oskar Blues management of an odor in the restaurant’s kitchen.
Nine employees were examined for minor symptoms and another eight employees “underwent precautionary observations” by Longmont United Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center. All employees were released by 7 p.m. Sunday, and no customers were affected during the incident, according to Oskar Blues.
Authorities reported that no chemicals were released in the incident, Oskar Blues said Tuesday.