We find ourselves in the middle of one of the greatest wealth transfer periods of all time. Those with wealth must decide whether they want to make transfers, and if they do, they must decide how much, to whom, when and in what structure?
- Building Owners and Managers Association International
International trade group for owners and managers of commercial properties.
- CCIM Institute
Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) is the most sought-after commercial real estate credential.
- Colorado Apartment Association
Nonprofit trade association representing owners, developers and management companies in the multifamily housing industry.
- Colorado Association of Mortgage Brokers
Nonprofit trade association that represents independent real estate financing professional specializing in origination of residential and/or commercial mortgages
- Colorado Association of Realtors
Organization made up of Colorado’s National Association of Realtor members.
- Colorado Mortgage Lenders Association
Nonprofit association representing companies that participate in the mortgage-lending industry in Colorado.
- Fort Collins Board of Realtors
Organization made up of Fort Collins members of the National Association of Realtors.
- Greeley Area Realtor Association
Organization made up of Greeley members of the National Association of Realtors.
- Loveland/Berthoud Association of Realtors
Organization made up of Loveland and Berthoud members of the National Association of Realtors.
- National Apartment Association
Nonprofit association that represents the interests of multifamily housing owners, managers, developers and suppliers.
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties
Largest trade group for owners, developers, investors and asset managers for industustrial, office and mixed use commercial properties.
- National Association of Realtors
Nation’s largest professional association for residential and commercial real esate brokers.
- Northern Colorado Commercial Association of Realtors
Unaffiliated regional group that counts commercial brokers, developers and project finance professionals among its members.
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
Professional organization that represents industrial, office and mixed-use brokers and developers, and grants the SOIR credential to qualilfied members.
- The Counselors of Real Estate
Counselors of Real Estate bestows upon its 1,100 members the CRE designation, one of the most prestigious real estate professional credentials.
Sponsor Generated Content