How do the revised rules in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 affect you and your business?
Owned and operated by Information Real Estate Services LLC, Northern Colorado’s multiple listing service provider, this site lists more than 15,000 residential properties for sale statewide.
- Colorado Board of Real Estate Appraisers
A section of the state Division of Real Esate, this agency is the state’s regulatory arm in dealing with real estate appraisers.
- Colorado Division of Real Estate
A division of the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies.
- Colorado Real Estate Commission
Regulates real estate appraisers, salespersons and brokers through licensure and discipline.
- Colorado State University College of Business, Department of Finance and Real Estate
Offers instruction on the financial management of firms and the management of investments, as well as the development, financing, management and marketing of land resources
- Everitt Real Estate Center
Provides service, academic foundation, research, educational and employment opportunities to the community, faculty, alumni, and students.