We find ourselves in the middle of one of the greatest wealth transfer periods of all time. Those with wealth must decide whether they want to make transfers, and if they do, they must decide how much, to whom, when and in what structure?
Official business link to the U.S. government.
- Colorado Alliance for Microenterprise Initiatives
Develops networks, coordinates resources and advocates to strengthen microenterprise, the economy and communities.
- Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade
Works with companies starting, expanding or relocating in Colorado. Provides assistance to Colorado companies engaged in importing or exporting.
- Colorado Small Business Development Center Network
Combines information and resources from federal, state and local governments with those of the educational system and the private sector to meet the specialized needs of the small business community.
- Colorado State University Center for Entrepreneurship
Program of the College of Business focused on creating learning experiences for entrepreneurship students across the CSU campus.
- Fort Collins Technology Incubator
Nonprofit program to grow high-paying jobs by nurturing startup companies and rapidly growing young firms.
- Fort Collins/Larimer Small Business Development Center
Small-business assistance, information and support.
- Greeley/Weld Small Business Development Center
Provides training and workshops on business-related topics.
- Larimer County Business Index
A comprehensive array of information, sites and tools for doing business in Larimer County.
- Loveland Center for Business Development
Provides counseling, group training, financial assistance and referrals, free of charge to participants.
- Loveland Economic Gardening Program
Provides access to technology and business expertise for both new and existing small businesses within Loveland.
- Minority Business Office
Promotes development of existing and new minority businesses, with emphasis on rural areas that do not have access to information and technical help.
Offers a variety of tools and information to help entrepreneurs launch, manage and expand small businesses.
- Northern Colorado Rockies Venture Club
Forum for entrepreneurs to network with funding sources and service providers.
- Small Business Help Center Inc.
Offers free articles and information on running a small business, including startup, management, finance, franchising, marketing, etc.
- U.S. Small Business Administration
The SBA aids, counsels, assists and protects the interests of small businesses in the United States.
- Weld/Larimer Revolving Loan Fund
Gap-financing tool designed to assist companies expanding or locating to rural areas of Weld and Larimer counties.
- Women’s Economic Development Council
Promotes the growth of existing and new Colorado women-owned enterprises, with an emphasis in rural areas where access to resources may be limited.
Sponsor Generated Content