All proceeds and donations from the gala will go directly into the Business Flood Relief Fund, which will help fund business recovery efforts for affected businesses that apply through a grant process.
Tickets for the event are $100 per person and include dinner, a silent auction, a live auction and dancing. The Dancing with the Stars gala will become an annual chamber event.
Six local faces will be paired with a professional dancer and perform two choreographed routines, as well as group numbers. Each dancer will represent a Loveland-based business affected by the massive flooding in an effort to elicit donations.
• Chef Clay from Mo’ Betta Gumbo will dance on behalf of Second Amendment Gun Shop.
• Betsey Hale, Economic Development Director for the City of Loveland, will be dancing for Stan’s Auto.
• Owner of JD Consulting in Loveland, Leah Johnson, will dance for Metric Motors.
• Fred Liske, general manager for American Eagle Distributing Co., will dance to benefit Senor Rafael at the Mexican Inn Restaurant.
• Paul Matthews, public relations director for Banner Health’s Western Region and McKee Medical Center, will dance on behalf of West Side Feeds.
• Mary McCambridge, senior vice president and community relations director for Home State Bank, will dance for Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch.
Tickets can be purchased here.
Additional Business Flood Relief donations can be made here.