How do the revised rules in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 affect you and your business?
The grand prize winner also will receive intensive strategy and operations support and a 12-month business mentoring program. The competition’s finalists, selected from more than 120 applicants, represent 22 industries and come from eight states.
Sponsor Generated Content
Presented by the Colorado State University College of Business and Blue Ocean Enterprises Inc., the competition is open to collegiate entrepreneurs statewide, startups and companies seeking funding and business mentoring.
Half of the competitors were selected as part of the Collegiate Track, which represents four universities in Colorado. They will pitch their businesses to a panel of judges May 2. The other half are Enterprise Track finalists who will compete May 23-25.
The Blue Ocean Enterprises Challenge “Collegiate Track” finalists are:
• Alkaline, University of Colorado-Boulder
• ARTery, University of Denver
• BAUS Tech, Colorado State University
• Beyon Modern LLC, CSU
• CDP Innovations, CSU
• Congo Ltd., CU-Boulder
• Convenient Nutrition Solutions, CSU
• Crimson Oak Clothing, CSU
• deYrd , CSU
• eyeofthecrowd.com, CSU
• Fargreen, CSU
• Hinde-Ramey Precision Agronomics, CSU
• Living Ink Technologies LLC, CSU
• MemPrint Dynamics, CU-Boulder
• Neumimic, United States Air Force Academy
• TurfToes, CSU
The Blue Ocean Enterprises Challenge “Enterprise Track” finalists are:
• 5280 Prosthetics LLC, Littleton
• Community Funded Enterprises, Fort Collins
• Decibullz LLC, Loveland
• E-Flux, Fort Collins
• GoSpotCheck, Denver
• IDDEX, Greenwich, Conn.
• Molecular Assemblies Inc., San Diego, Calif.
• Oso Technologies, Champaign, Ill.
• PayStand, Santa Cruz, Calif.
• Rachio, Denver, Colo.
• Radish Systems, Boulder, Colo.
• ReadyGraph, Brooklyn, N.Y.
• Silver Bullet Water Treatment Company, Denver, Colo.
• Teleos Media, Sunnyvale, Calif.
• Vendevor, Dallas, Texas
• ZBoard, Modesto, Calif.