The Better Business Bureau serving Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming has announced 19 nominees for its 2013 Torch Awards for Business Ethics.
Sponsor Generated Content
Colorado small businesses are less likely to change health insurers for the upcoming year, even as they anticipate continued price increases, according to the second-annual Delta Dental of Colorado Small Business Survey.
Click here to read more
The Torch Awards honor businesses that uphold high standards in relationships with customers, suppliers and shareholders; show honesty and integrity in marketing and advertising; and give back to their communities.
2013 will mark the Torch Awards’ 15th year.
A panel of judges will review submissions made on behalf of the businesses by students from CSU, UNC and the University of Wyoming. Finalists will be announced in March and the awards will be presented in April at the Lincoln Center in Fort Collins.
- Waste-Not Recycling, Johnstown
- Jorgensen Laboratories, Loveland
- Loveland Ready-Mix Concrete, Loveland
- Sax Alley, Windsor
- Selcon Utility, Platteville
- Peak Veterinary Internists, Windsor
- Accounting Systems, Fort Collins
- The Feet, Fort Collins
- Mantooth Marketing Co., Fort Collins
- Markley Motors, Fort Collins
- Mueller & Associates, Loveland
- Rudkin Contracting, Fort Collins
- Silver Grill Cafe, Fort Collins
- Steammaster Restoration and Cleaning, Minturn
- Basic Beginnings, Laramie, Wyo.
- Gluten Free Oats, Powell, Wyo.
- Medicine Bow Technologies, Laramie, Wyo.
- Thomas Crawford Auto, Casper, Wyo.
- Powder River Office Supply, Gillette, Wyo.