How do the revised rules in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 affect you and your business?
The Torch Awards honor businesses that uphold high standards in relationships with customers, suppliers and shareholders; show honesty and integrity in marketing and advertising; and give back to their communities.
Sponsor Generated Content
2013 will mark the Torch Awards’ 15th year.
A panel of judges will review submissions made on behalf of the businesses by students from CSU, UNC and the University of Wyoming. Finalists will be announced in March and the awards will be presented in April at the Lincoln Center in Fort Collins.
- Waste-Not Recycling, Johnstown
- Jorgensen Laboratories, Loveland
- Loveland Ready-Mix Concrete, Loveland
- Sax Alley, Windsor
- Selcon Utility, Platteville
- Peak Veterinary Internists, Windsor
- Accounting Systems, Fort Collins
- The Feet, Fort Collins
- Mantooth Marketing Co., Fort Collins
- Markley Motors, Fort Collins
- Mueller & Associates, Loveland
- Rudkin Contracting, Fort Collins
- Silver Grill Cafe, Fort Collins
- Steammaster Restoration and Cleaning, Minturn
- Basic Beginnings, Laramie, Wyo.
- Gluten Free Oats, Powell, Wyo.
- Medicine Bow Technologies, Laramie, Wyo.
- Thomas Crawford Auto, Casper, Wyo.
- Powder River Office Supply, Gillette, Wyo.