Notice something different? This edition of the Northern Colorado Business Report heralds some important changes: a redesign that we hope you’ll agree enhances readability and our layout.
While change can be jarring for some readers, we hope that you’ll find the new look to be cleaner, easier to read and more graphically appealing. Here’s a quick rundown of what you’ll find in this and future issues:
- We’ve switched to more-readable fonts for headlines and body copy. Fonts can be a tricky thing, with readers finding some more appealing than others. But we think we’ve identified those that most will enjoy.
- Entry points have been enhanced on the front cover, with two spots in the upper right corner aimed at providing information on inside features. We’ve also put the index on the front cover, helping readers to navigate the publication.
- Breaking news stories now have more room on page 1, thanks to the elimination of the left-hand teaser rail.
- Graphics and maps are taking a big leap forward. The new map design standardizes how we display geographic information, including streets, water features, buildings, highways, etc.
- We’ve cleaned up our color palette, including hues that speak to our region and also are pleasing to the eye: sky blue, forest green, tans and other colors that we hope evoke business and the colors you see every day in Northern Colorado.
- Our popular Lists feature, ranking the largest companies in certain industries, has also undergone a bold redesign. We will be supplementing list data with interesting features and graphics that tell more of the story.
Sponsor Generated Content
Colorado small businesses are less likely to change health insurers for the upcoming year, even as they anticipate continued price increases, according to the second-annual Delta Dental of Colorado Small Business Survey.
Click here to read more
What do you think? Please email comments or suggestions to our editor, Allen Greenberg, at firstname.lastname@example.org.